Eating for Musculoskeletal Health and General Wellbeing
Research has shown over the past decade that what you eat can affect your musculoskeletal health. Diet, physical activity, heredity, bone and joint health, it’s all connected. Because of this, we’ve recently added nutritional counseling services for patients who are seeking assistance adjusting their diets to improve their overall health.
Nutrition Consultant, Sabrina Heintz, works with patients to help them understand how whole-foods nutrition can be used to promote health and to prevent illness. Sabrina offers patients a nutritional plan to fit their particular needs.
As a holistic nutrition consultant, Sabrina consults with clients to:
- Educate them in food and nutrition
- Identify, and support imbalances in the body
- Design an individualized nutritional and lifestyle program to optimize their health while recognizing individual temperament, life stage, food traditions, metabolic tendencies and needs as well as their health conditions
For more information or to make an appointment for services, please contact our office today at (707) 823-7602 or Sabrina directly at (707) 292-4838.
More about Sabrina:
- Fat Loss
- Strength and Toning
- Back and Core Conditioning
- Restorative and Senior Fitness
- Nutrition and Menu Planning
- BS Kinesiology/Pre-Physical Therapy
- ACE Certified Personal Trainer
- CHEK Certified Holistic Lifestyle Coach
- CHEK Certified Golf Biomechanic