Our office staff is here to make your visit to Sebastopol Orthopaedics as pleasant as possible. If you have questions about appointments, insurance, payments, or anything else, please give us a call. We’ll be happy to help you.
What to Bring To Your Office Visit
Federal and state regulations require that we verify your identity with a photo identification and address check. Individuals ages 18 and older will be asked to show the following forms of identification:
- Government-issued photo ID (i.e. driver’s license)
- Identification card vthat verifies your address (i.e. driver’s license)
- Health insurance card (i.e. HMO or PPO, Medicare, Medi-Cal, etc.)
Please Note: Medi-Cal & HMO patients you are required to obtain prior to your appointment a referral and authorization. If not obtained your appointment will be cancelled.
We also recommend to all patients that you carry a listing of your current medications, dose, and frequency. If you’re a new patient, please bring your previous doctor’s information (name, address, phone number). Check with your insurance company, as you may be required to pay your deductible or co-payment.
Make a Payment
Make an online payment for Dr. Bollinger:
Make an online payment for Dr. Bragonier
We currently accept but are not limited to the following health insurance:
- Blue Cross (Preferred Provider)
- Blue Shield
- First Health/CNN
- Preferred Health Plan System (PHCS)
- Sutter Medical Group of the Redwoods (SMGR)
- Sonoma Co Primary IPA — accepted with prior authorization
- PFMC (Pacific Foundation for Medical Care)
- United Health Care
We also make every effort to accomodate cash-pay patients. We may be able to work with your insurance company even if it is not listed above. Please call our office for details, 823-7602.